HORMO CIBUS SPRAY
Naturally occurring plant hormones in a ready to use spray. Hormo Cibus contains all of the five major types of hormones in plants, namely: auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, ethylene and abscisic acid and benefits plants in the following:
- Help the vegetative propagation of plants.
- On a cellular level it will influence cell elongation, cell division and the formation of adventitious roots.
- Promote cell division.
- Stimulate shoot proliferation.
- Activate gene expression and metabolic activity in general.
- Slow the aging process in plants.
- All hormones in a natural balance to best assist the plant.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before use.
Spray during the cooler, more humid hours of the day.
Apply foliar spray when wind is low.
For vegetables – apply on days 14 and 35 after planting.
For tomatoes – apply every 4 weeks.
For permanent crops – apply two weeks before flowering repeat dosage at beginning of flowering.